Feeds:
Posts
Comments

Archive for the ‘08 sp CMP 207’ Category

ATTENTION MAT/CS/ITE MAJORS.  Meet your advisior day or at least get a free lunch.

Tuesday, March 18 at 11:30.

See this flyer ==> Meet Your Advisior

Read Full Post »

CMP 207 – Policy

The posts for CMP 207 begin here.

Grades:

In addition to the general class policies listed at the top, the following policies apply:

Grading:

There will be a mid-term and a final which will comprise 75% of the grade.  The other 25% will be programs, projects and any other ideas I might come up with.

Submission of Programs:

Programs, source code only,  are to be emailed to glassr@ncc.edu with the CMP 207 and project name in the subject.  Failure to follow the rules could result in your assignment being moved to the trash folder.

Homework Assignments:

Homework for this course will appear as a seperate RSS feed on the right hand side.

Read Full Post »